1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Easy to control and which is better

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Westernman, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Westernman

Westernman Junior Member

i am wondering if i should purchase a polly or steel western mvp plow and from looks idk if it is easy to control if any one has one can tell me about it or maybe send pics and this doesnt belong here but how much should u charge for a high school size lot 1-3 inches of snow for salt and plowing and sidewalks
  2. blackdogdm

blackdogdm Junior Member

V plow poly versus steel

Having owned both a steel for about 8 years and now a poly I do not know why I would ever use steel again. The snow just does not stick to the poly like it did to the steel. The MVP Westerns are easy to get used to. The are fast to respond and allow for a wide range of use.
  3. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

I second that. Snow doesn't stick ( much if any ) to a poly and that helps lighten the load when lifting the plow and it's better for the snow to be thrown when angeling. I've had sno-way poly for 10 seasons no damage to the poly and western this season.