1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

easy question

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by demetrios007, Sep 29, 2011.

1. demetrios007

demetrios007 Member

Can someone tell me what connector I need at the strobe supply? is it a meale connector I need to plug to it or a female? Or u can tell me what is the connection at the power supply and I would need the opposite for my wire ends......thanks....need to order parts but dont know which I need

2. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Do you mean the STL male/ female connectors?

3. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

I think that's what he's wanting.... 3 or 4 male pins on the wire with a plastic outter which would be a male also...

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

The white connectors at the power supply are all female with the metal pins inside being male. Odd I know, but thats the way its set up. They are called amp n mate connectors I believe.

5. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Ryan...Your so informative! :laughing:

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Not what I said, but funny. Haha

7. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Kinda like your Metric Crestant Wrench! Hey Ryan.I'm up here in Grand Blanc...Wanna meet tomorrow...I'll let you buy me lunch!