1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Easy in, Easy out

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dlnimsy, Mar 2, 2007.

1. dlnimsy

dlnimsy Senior Member

just wondering how you guys remove and store your sanders when your done? I put mine on the steel barrel behind the truck and put it in when i need it.

gmc5.jpg

2. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

I take mine in and out with a fork lift, put it on pallet and store on speed rack in shop when not in use.

3. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

show-offs :D

4. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

forklift and a set of saw horses

5. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

A chain, big tree and heavy foot to get it out.....:dizzy: but for some reason I have to buy a new one every time I do it...don't know why...;)

6. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

a backhoe and an rack built in the shop

7. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

Stays in the truck year round, but when we lift to clean it, we have an enginered beam in the garage. Or we can use the excavator or bobcats

8. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Once I finally get a hold of a v box, I willl be using a low, large tree limb and a chainfall. I think that guy mick on here had the most straight forward setup of all. He would back into his garage and and under some sort of gantry crane with a winch to take it in or out, then drive out. I don't know if he still has the setup, but posted some pics of it a while back. Do a search, you'll find them.