1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Easton PA sub needed - 1 industrial lot

Discussion in 'Employment' started by MatthewG, Oct 13, 2010.

1. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

I have one parking lot on Richmond road, that I need a sub for. The lot is out of my area and they asked for a price since my father is a senior employee there.

It is commercial and they start early so it needs to be done early, I think they start at 6:30AM.

You need a backblade or a backdrag blade, it isnt easy, they currently use a scoop/bucket on their big forklift for the docks and inner parking lot, where you have nowhere to push to.

However a skidsteer would be overkill IMO

Pay more than likely would be by event only

PM me

Matt

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  2. mike6256

mike6256 Senior Member

Sent you a message.

3. MatthewG

The manager finally came back from vacation here is the info. I measured the lot approx 17,000-18,000sqft. all snow should basically go across the street, there are tight areas that can only be back-dragged around the warehouses. Nothing is too easy here.

Address 1510 Richmond Road Easton

I came up with a seasonal price, but we can work out per event.

Must be done by 6:30 AM unless it is still snowing.

Call me 610 393 8363 Matt

4. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

i plowed that place once. I used to mow the grass there a few years back. You def need something to back drag with. One area is real tight. Curious as to why they stopped using their forklift method (as that's what they seemed to do for years).

5. MatthewG

Joe is tired of getting up early, that's the only reason he doesn't want to use the forklift bucket.... :laughing:

6. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

lol is he your father?

7. MatthewG

Anyone need a lot to plow?