1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Eastern MASS 2010/2011

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by 20Silverado05, Dec 20, 2010.

1. 20Silverado05

20Silverado05 Senior Member

Well ill start a thread on the winter we are having here in MA. Last night was our first snow of actual accumulation. We were suppossed to get a big noreaster bt somehow the weather men were wrong. hmm beats me. but some parts of my town got about two inches, not enough to do my accounts but enough to take some pics. So here are the pics and i will add to them when ever i update my truck or get another storm.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. atvriderinmass

atvriderinmass Senior Member

Ya they were wrong alright! We might see some snow Christmas night i hope anyway! Nice rig!

3. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

we were supposed to get snow this weekend too but at the last minute the weathermen said it wasnt going to hit us:cry:

4. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

nice truck. you put the intesifires on the mm1 i see.. looks awesome.

5. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

i live in Revere and over here i got about an 1" so far i went to weymouth to look at my accounts and there is about an 1" and a half inches ill start plowing very early morning around 2:30 or 3:00 am ill get up

6. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

all of the lights look good. i am having that guy that you got your lightbar from make me a custom whelen short edge now i hope we get that strom on christmas so i can get it hopefully they arn't wrong about that one

7. justinizzi

justinizzi Senior Member

Very nice send it down to RI

8. 20Silverado05

So we got about 6 - 7 inches of accumulation during yesterday and spent 2 hours in traffic getting home from work and went out around 7pm to do my accounts here are some pics . First of the highway on the ride home and others of one of my accounts and some from a friends driveway that is really steep
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. 20Silverado05

10. 20Silverado05

11. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

What tires are you running? Truck looks good.

12. 20Silverado05

The horrible continentals . they suck. Going to be getting some goodyear silent armors or nittos. not sure yet.

13. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

I thought so. Those continentals are not the tires you want on that driveway. Well, now you can afford a good set:drinkup:

14. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

I had the same today 6-7 inches of snow i have Mastercraft Courser A/T2 tires on my 06 silverado 2500HD I tested them out today they are really good in snow its an aggressive tread pattern i have them in 285's if your interested take a look at them. Also a few pics from 5 O' clock this morn

1221100605-01.jpg

1221100605-00.jpg

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  15. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice pictures.....the truck looks real sharp

16. Skitzo

Skitzo Junior Member
    from Boston

Went to look at another sander in Salem because mine is in pieces, it took 5 and a half hours to get from Salem to Bridgewater, almost had a meltdown. I did get to Cohasset around 10:30 PM and felt better when I got to drop the blade, finished sanding at 7:30 am so it turned out alright.

17. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Silverado-how do you like plowing with the superduty/diesel?

18. joey7599

joey7599 Senior Member
    from MA

did you paint over your bros art work that was on the plow

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  19. 20Silverado05

I like it alot plenty of power and then some compared to my old gasser chevy. I idled up my driveway in 4 LO reverse also, i was impressed.

20. 20Silverado05

Yea , had to paint it for the winter so it was covered. Thinking maybe GOT SNOW? across the plow lol not sure yet tho