1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Easter Treat....One last plow

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by F150dash, Apr 12, 2009.

1. F150dash

F150dash Member

So for the 2nd time in the last 3 years on Easter we have had snow. This one has dropped about 15 cms with another 5 to 10 cms in the forecast for today and tonight. Here are a couple pics from today.

IMG00181 (2).jpg

IMG00182 (2).jpg

IMG00183 (2).jpg

IMG00184 (2).jpg
  2. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Lucky son of a...... Spring cleanups are already done around here haha.
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

At least you know now what way the Easter Bunny came from!
  4. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Wow, im so glad we arnt getting anymore snow, first of all everything is so soft and secondly i just got done raking all the stones out of my yard!

Werent you looking to upgrade to a larger plow?
  5. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Last time Easter was in March not 1/2 way through April.

Hope you enjoyed it and are on per push.payup
  6. F150dash

F150dash Member

Yeah I am getting a new boss in the fall. I figured that I would wait until the start of a new season. Plus this last winter has been busy construction wise and I had no time to really plow. We normally have 7 to 8 plows a winter and this winter it has been 16 times out. So I am going with the 7'6" SD.
    Things are crazy soft I won't even go close to anyones lawn right now. I am staying about 6" away from the edge. Can't afford to get stuck......
  7. F150dash

F150dash Member

The last time we had snow on easter 2 years ago it was in April. We had 30 cms that time. this time I think we are at about 25. The only reason I remember 2 years ago is because I ended up pulling the wiring off my starter on my old ford when I got a little hung up and was without my truck for 3 days.
    I get per push. Everyone around here gets per push unless you are doing parking lots. It's hard enough to get contracts signed for my construction jobs let alone plowing......I am one of the lowest rates for contracting around and ppl think I charge to much...No one around here wants to pay for anything. Everyone wants to pay cash....
  8. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

congrats.....nice pictures:drinkup: