1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

east cost plow save money on electric

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by rfed32, Jan 17, 2011.

1. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

Hello Everyone,
    I have recently entered into the energy field as an independent energy broker for North American Power to help compliment my current business.* What does that mean?

The freedom to choose a lower rate.

Act now, before PECO rates increase 43%!

On January 1, 2011 caps will be removed from the utility rates that were put in place in 1998 by Pennsylvania state law. As a result, PECO’s electric supply rate will jump from $0.068/kwh to $/kwh – a rate increase of 43%.
    You can default to this higher rate, or choose a lower rate from North American Power. Even PECO is encouraging you to choose a lower rate.
    Please click on the below link and switch your energy service to North American Power.* It takes about 5 minutes to complete. You will need your Peco Account number to apply.* Click on the Residents or Business tab, which very applies.* If you have any question please feel free to email me.

Please consider signing up and passing this email on to 5 family members or friends! If you have any question please feel free to email me.

Richard Fedele
    RAF Enterprise
    Office 215-792-6229

There a fraud companies out there and this is not one. I am a broker feel free to sign up as a broker and make money while you save money
  2. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

i know you have over 400 posts, but...

<cough> SPAM! <cough>
  3. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Hee hee hee ...