1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

East Coast Storm

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by green frog, Jan 26, 2015.

1. green frog

green frog Senior Member

Anyone from WNY traveling to help? Just wondering how you set it up
  2. burtle

burtle Member
    from USA

I want to see some pictures!

If anyone has any post them please
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Sounds like its fizzling out.
  4. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

5. scottr

scottr Senior Member

I can only see what news channels show on TV, but what a joke, for 2 day things have been hipped up, driving bands, etc.. These people have no clue what a blizzard is and what difficult driving conditions look like. If there is no news, they can make it up.:dizzy:
  6. On a Call

On a Call Senior Member

So what are they catching ??
  7. cpmi

cpmi Senior Member
    from CT

Not a whole hell of a lot in my locale--all the hot air from the news folk must have blown the system eastward. Have about 6 inches-lot of wind. Eastern 1/2 of the state along with RI and eastern parts of Mass are getting it pretty good but nowhere near the EPIC proportions predicted. For my area-light & fluffy snow-couple easy pushes and probably some clean up from drifting/blowing when the winds die down and will be able to call it good. Which I'm happy about -was expecting a storm of Nemos proportions from 2013--damn glad it didn't happen.
  8. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

DeBlasio continues to show that he truly he is an idiot.
  9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

This epic storm is sponsored by the Piggly wiggle food store.