1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Earthway 2130 Vs. Spreader Pro SP1000WB Spreader

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by thelettuceman, Dec 5, 2012.

1. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Which one would you purchase? Looking to buy one or the other and need some guidance. Any other walk behind spreaders you like. Would like to stay under $300.00 shipped and closer to $200.00. Thanx / Rick
  2. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry Lettuce, I'd help but I got the same queston. What about the "Ice master" put out by the site sponsor "discount snow stakes" has anybody used them? are they as good as earthway?

I'm looking into a spreader that spreads sand & sand/salt mix.
  3. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

Hey bc. I have a Monroe gas job that has been great. Looking at getting a buyers gas one in a month and having it shipped to the border...
  4. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

I went to Bennys and got a spreader they were selling for $30.00 with tires and its worked fine. Just make sure the salt/sand isnt stuck together. I figure for $30 its works haha.
  5. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

We talking about a walk behind, but I have considered going into the usa for equipment though