1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Early Mount

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by ALLDUN5, Dec 28, 2007.

1. ALLDUN5

ALLDUN5 Junior Member

I need help. I have an early 8"2" v-plow. It has the mount before the RTII, where the lights remain on the truck. I do not know where to mount the hydraulics, and need a wiring diagram. It came off of a 1993 Chevy and I've mounted it to a 1989 GMC K2500. It was already removed at the time of purchase. Does anyone have this info? I was told the hyd mount under the hood, but I cannot find anywhere large enough to allow that. Boss' site only goes back to the RTII.

Thanks

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You have an RTI set up....

The hyros are usually mounted on the driver side inner fender near the front...

If you need the diagrams, post your email and I'll be happy to send them to you..

3. ALLDUN5

ALLDUN5 Junior Member

v

ALLDUN5@mchsi.com

I searched a thread and found some pictures from another noob that you helped. His was an 87 Jimmy though. Just before the body change to my 89 K2500. This site is incredible.

Thanks again.

Rick

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Happy to help Rick... I'll get the diagrams to you...

5. ALLDUN5

ALLDUN5 Junior Member

v

I looked up the previous thread you helped on. It was only 2 days ago with BigJohn.

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Actually your right on the day.... just off by a year :D! LOL.. I remeber talking with Bigjohn, he was a nice guy.

7. ALLDUN5

ALLDUN5 Junior Member

off a year

Just slightly off......the story of my life.

8. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Diagrams are on their way. :salute: