1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

early 90's F150 plow/frame, will it fit a 85 Bronco?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by whdahel, Feb 25, 2007.

1. whdahel

whdahel Junior Member

I have a 85 Bornco full size , and just got a meyers 7.5' plow/ frame/ lights fro off an early 90's ford F150( got it for free too!). Its an older plow good shape. I mounted the pump/ light frame and cant figgure out the rest? the pump/light frame fit great but the part the A frame mounts to, I cant figgure out. I Was told full size Broncos and F150's front frame where the same. I have 2 side brackets which fit the contour of the frame but in order to mont them it looks like I would have th take the steering box off. I am verry confused:confused: . I will try to get some pics soon. Is there different mounts for a bronco than a f150? So close yet so far away. Thanks for any you guy give me.
  2. Plowformoney

Plowformoney Junior Member

The undercarriage mount goes on the outside of the frame. On my 91/ f-150 I have to take off the stabilizer bar in order for the brackets to bolt on.

Gets some pics, Its a little difficult to understand exactly what your talking about.
  3. whdahel

whdahel Junior Member

You are right I went down to the Meyer dealer and got a diagram. It states that you cant put it on if there is a sway bar, So I took it off. Sure Would be nice if Meyer's had a referance section for old manuals.....Would make hingd nice. Thanks for the help