1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Earliest snow

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Bossman 92, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I just saw on the weather channel, where they were talking about the earlyest snowfall in US cities. They said somthing like Boston Oct 5 Detroit Oct 10 and Chicago Oct 11. With these cooler nights mabey we will set another record this year.

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

You are talking for those cities or all cities in the lower 48?

Because it has snowed already in the western mountain states. I'm sure some of it fell in a city.
    We had some flurries last week.

3. Bossman 92

I was just talking about those cities. The weather channel showed the snow from yesterday, then they showed some major cities with their earliest snowfall. It will be here sooner than we know it.

4. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I sure hope so. Im tired of cutting grass. Its time to actually make some money! LET IT SNOW!

5. dakotasrock

dakotasrock Senior Member
    from MN

It snowed here in Alexandria last year Oct 12th..... melted in 6 hours tho

6. Bossman 92

Well in 6 hours, I could plow some serious snow!! :D

7. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

AMEN TO THAT!!!!

8. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Your weather isnt much different than ours.....its 72 and sunny here, the lows are only in the 50's and 60's.

9. Bossman 92

Hey Brian, I was referring to Dakotasrock's post about the snow melting in 6 hours. I realize I will not be plowing for a few months. ;)

Bossman