1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Earlier Blizzard 810 FS $1000 in IL

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by prayforsnow, Aug 4, 2012.

1. prayforsnow

prayforsnow Member

Serial # 810-2119, one big plug, 2 cyls in each wing. Solenoid is on the truck side.

Surface rusty, needs a good going over, and a couple hoses. One wing is tweaked.

Motor works well, as does all the functions.

Comes with a 92 Dodge modified truck side frame and wiring. Frame was modified because the truck has a 4in lift and the plow was pointing at the pavement, instead of forward.

Located near Chicago,IL...$1000

I'll put some pictures up of all her faded glory in a few days...

PFS

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I would like to see pics of waht all is there.

3. prayforsnow

prayforsnow Member

I'll try to get some pictures up soon, maybe tomorrow...feel free to remind me.

It's complete, nothing missing or rotted away...just surface rust. It needs some PM love.
    I plowed with it last season, it lifts, goes right and left no problem. The return hose on the right wing started to leak mid-season, so I stopped using it.
    The tweaked wing (left) still works...

PFS

4. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Pictures please?