1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E88 problem - help

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jthurman, Jan 16, 2012.

1. jthurman

jthurman Junior Member
    from Indiana

First post on here, hate it is for a problem but I am a rookie so advice is needed.

I have a Meyer E88 set up on an AG Xpress 7.5. This is on a 2004 Chevy HD 2500. The E88 was discontinued and replaced by E68. I dont have the upgrade. The problem is the plow lights will sometimes go out and, in turn, the truck headlights will go on and off. I am not sure, but I think this started the night I was spreading salt and turned on my hazard flashers. The plow lights will sometimes just turn on with the rig off and parked.

I wanted to replace the headlight control module being pretty sure this would fix it, BUT that part is pretty much non-existent now. Anyone know what HCM will work with this set up? Email sent to Meyer last night, just digging for any advice

Thanks all

2. jkski

jkski Member

Not sure if this will help, but there are quite a few leftover XPress mounts out there in dealer stock, from what I understand. I know my local dealer had a few of them and they are great to deal with, so if nothing esle, give them a call as they may be able to help you:
    Chucks Custom (Medina, Ohio) (330) 723-6029