1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e68 express plow (pro wings)

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by goodlivin33, Oct 22, 2012.

1. goodlivin33

goodlivin33 Senior Member

this is new for me i just bought a e68 express plow straight blade 7.5ft. it has a channel on the back side of the plow and some holes in the sides that make me think there is a pro wng mount or hook-up for the plow. any help please meyers wont return my calls

2. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

post some pics and someone will surely know for sure cause there are aftermarket ones and actual meyer wings

3. goodlivin33

Sorry cant post pics right now. How do I get ahold of someone from meyers

4. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

you can do a dealer locate on the meyers site or go to a website like central part warewhouse or mills supply and they sell aftermarket parts for all plows and spreaders and yes they carry both kinds of wings

5. goodlivin33

Thanks I will try that

6. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

If I can remember right buyers has a pro wing kit where there is a hole in the moldboard itself and to like hanger brackets on the side and meyers has a setup too but I cant remember how they attached. I know the lot pros and drive pros have built in brackets and just bolt onto the moldboard frame.

7. goodlivin33

That's what I'm looking for on cpw as I type just need a part mumber

8. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

9. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

Ohh yeah a part # usually sell as the kit if you need everything.is like $300 and some change and the only complaint Ive heard about them is if its a heavy wet snow they tend to fold back

10. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive