1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e61h only angles left

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by ttclark, Feb 13, 2014.

1. ttclark

ttclark Junior Member

plows is stuck angled left if I manually center (by hooking the hoses together) it it only goes left even hitting to the right. have power to the c soleniod tried a new one same thing how do i check the c valve could it be bad am i on the correct path?

2. JeepCoMJ

JeepCoMJ Senior Member

Goes up and down?

And are you positive it is the 61h? All 3 coils are mounted on the block, and use sealed connectors with two wires per coil.

You can use a test light with someone holding the right function on switch to determine if there is power to the green wire at the coil. If not, trail it back further to any connection points in order to find the source of the issue.

If it is a drive in unit with single plug connector between plow and truck, good chance of corrosion in that connector.

3. ttclark

ttclark Junior Member

yes 61h green wire is good lights the light power is good i think the valve is stuck

4. JeepCoMJ

JeepCoMJ Senior Member

How about the ground wire? Hook clip on test light to positive on battery, check if you are getting ground on the white wire going to the coil.

Past that, c cartridge is bad