1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 wont go up

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jtaylor00, Dec 1, 2011.

1. jtaylor00

jtaylor00 Junior Member

Hi folks got a issue with my meyers plow thats got me a bit lost. I just bought a used plow that has never been used commercially. The guy I bought it from swears it work at the end of last season. But it won't pick up the weight of the plow. It goes up fine with no weight. And left and right movements are fine. I took it and had new seals installed. I've bleed it the best I know how but after getting it back from the shop it still has the problem. I would he greatful for any help.
  2. wva

wva Member

sounds like the packing cup on the rod make sure they put all the seals is in. get yours self a 5000 psi gage and put it on one end of a coupler and test the psi it may need adjusted
  3. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

Agreed. Replace the packing cup.
  4. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Also check the o ring that the lift ram sits on, in the bottom of the fluid reservoir. If that ram is not sitting square on the o ring it will not lift. Had this happen to me a few years back after I changed the fluid