1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 won't angle

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Rob79, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Rob79

Rob79 Junior Member
    from PA

I just used my meyer plow 2 weeks ago with no problems. Just tried using it again, it will not angle left or right. Up & down is fine. It tries to angle but it seems frozen. Any help. Thanks

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  2. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Use the search button lots of info here

3. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

I would start with pilot check valve or crossover valve. Is it stuck to one side?

4. Rob79

Rob79 Junior Member
    from PA

Nope it is stuck in straight position. It will start to .angle but bang right back

5. kimber750

Check your quick connects also. If you still have the ones with the ball get the pin style. Also check to see if one of the hoses has pressure in it. One other thing, try raising the blade and see if you can push it by hand to angle it. If you can move it and it bounces back, you have air in the system. If you can push it and does not bounce back the crossover is shot.

6. kimber750

Where in PA are you?

7. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Maybe a bad valve do you have a meyer trouble shooting manual? If not check out their website, they have trouble shooting flow chart . I also wonder if the quick disconnects would be bad

8. Rob79

Rob79 Junior Member
    from PA

Thanks for the replies. I am in the pocono area,Hazleton to be exact

9. Dubl0Vert

Dubl0Vert Senior Member

9 out of 10 E60s agree with this guy. Especially when the problem manifests at hook up.