1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 wont angle right

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by dbcustoms, Feb 3, 2011.

1. dbcustoms

dbcustoms Senior Member

I have cleaned the crossover relief valve, replaced the c valve, and the c valve solenoid.

I had problems with this last year but after i did all of those things it continued to happen, after plowing with it at full left angle for a while it would then go to the right, i am nto having the same problem again, i had replaced the quick couplers on my hoses last year, and am wondering if it could be the cause, i put my old set of couplers back on and it appears it is working fine now, but my quick couplers leak really bad(that is why i replaced them) i bought new couplers today(parker quick couplers) hoping they are better quiality and will solve my problem, the new ones i bought last year also leaked from day one, but it was a lot less severe of a leak so i have just been running them.

Anyone have any other ideas? or can that be a common cause?

2. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

I think you're on the right track with the couplers. Did you replace the couplers on the motor as well? Or just the hoses?

3. dbcustoms

dbcustoms Senior Member

i did both so i bought new couplers for both this time also

4. dbcustoms

dbcustoms Senior Member

changed quick couplers and it seems to have resolved the problems so far

5. lowestnowplowin

lowestnowplowin Junior Member

So did that worked?

6. dbcustoms

dbcustoms Senior Member

i have not had a single problem since i switched them so i am crossing my fingers that it continues to work.

7. thandrinos

thandrinos Member

same thing happened to me after 13 hours of plowing..thought i had a bent cyclinder which was fine..thought the c valve was sticking wasnt that either, replaced cross over wasnt that..finally got on here and saw this and a few other threads..replaced the couplers and ran another 12 hours for that storm..

8. Kenyou

Kenyou Senior Member

I can't believe that they leaked that bad and didn't suck in some water and freeze things up.
    So how did the Parker Quick Couplers work?

9. dbcustoms

dbcustoms Senior Member

they are working great so far, havent had a ton of plowing time with them on yet.

Ive never had a problem with it freezing up, but i havent ever gotten they chance to plow for much over 5 hours straight so maybe if i ran all night or something i would, i dunno