1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 will not angle!!!

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Powastroka, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Powastroka

Powastroka Member

The pump will raise and lower just fine! But I can move the plow left and right to full lock by hand. This happened while stacking, and I hit the crossover relief valve. After that nothing...

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You blew the cross over valve. Not uncommon after a hard hit. Probably find some damage in there if you tear it down.
  3. Powastroka

Powastroka Member

Thanks for the response B&B! Should i replace it with the newer one piece style?

Thanks again,
  4. Powastroka

Powastroka Member

My meyer guy also sold me a C coil and valve, along with the crossover valve. I amgoing to try the c valve first, to see if that gets the plow moving. Then im sure the crossover valve is bad too. Ill let you know the out come

Fingers crossed
  5. Powastroka

Powastroka Member

It was the CO valve!!!