1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e60 wil not turn

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by xxtrurida75xx, Feb 24, 2007.

1. xxtrurida75xx

xxtrurida75xx Junior Member
    from nj

i have an e-60 and all directions work except when i try to turn right i hear it click and then the little light on the controller that looks like a red triangle with a lightning bolt passing through it lights up. And then the remote does nothing unless i turn it on and off. Then once i hit the right arrow again it will just do the same thing again. What could be causing it to do this?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

First thing to check is the connection's in the green wire out at the pump.This wire controls your "angle right" function. If it looks good, check the rest of the harness for chafing or corrosion spots.If you still dont find anything wrong, then change the coil (one with the green wire) on top the valve on the pump.

3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I was having the same problem with mine going down my overload light was coming on when I pushed down button. I checked everything out side of the truck and found no problem then I looked at the controler wires and one broke off at the inside truck connection. Steve

4. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

a little dielectrical grease will help also.... clean all connections and apply some to all.. this is what i do a few times during the season to both trucks

good luck