1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 Slams down any thought??

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by 90w250mm, Feb 19, 2010.

1. 90w250mm

90w250mm Member
    from indiana

I just picked up another E60 and it slams down, I have adjusted the screw all the way in and it still slams, I tried backing it out little by little and is still doing so. I DID make these adjustments with the cylinder fully compressed. I am a little puzzled here. I have adjusted these before and not had this issue. Please help

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

May have a piece of debris longed behind the adjustment screw. Remove the screw completely as well as the A valve and blow compressed air through the passage to remove any possible debris. Hold a shop towel over the A valve hole while blowing through from the adjustment screw side, the towel will not only catch any debris for observation but also lesson the mess it can make. While you have the screw out also take a look at the end if it also to be sure there's nothing stuck on the end or it's not damaged.

3. 90w250mm

90w250mm Member
    from indiana

I'll pull this apart and check it, thanks