1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 setup to E57 mm2 ?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jrodgers, Feb 3, 2016.

1. jrodgers

jrodgers Senior Member

I have an E60 7.5st and just came across a used mm2 with no truck mount or controller. Ironically I have the mm2 under carriage for my truck but my question is will my e60 pad work with the e57? Would I be able to mount the under carriage and use my wiring from my current setup? I am fairly confident the light plugs would be the same as both plows have the Night Sabre lights, but I could be wrong. Right now at my truck I have individual plugs for the lights, the black and red plugs for +\- and the individual small plugs for the coils (red, green and black).

2. mpriester

mpriester Senior Member

it should work the e47, e57, and e60.

3. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

I am assuming you meant a MDII since a MM2 is a Fisher mount. Where as your 7.5ST should be an EZ Classic mount. But yes your control and wiring will work fine.

4. jrodgers

jrodgers Senior Member

Yes I did mean MDII...thanks