1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e60 runs but no pressure

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by CARDOCTOR, Jan 9, 2010.

1. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

one of my customer hit a curb .bent the aframe and broke the lower mount ear off the pump
    replaced the pump body replaced all the o-ring but when i power the pump it runs but
    almost no pressure . check all valve a,b,c

JR

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Well, if you had it apart and it worked fine previously then I'd say you missed an O-ring somewhere or the pump relief is assembled incorrectly and/or set too low.

Checking it with a pressure gauge I assume?

3. CARDOCTOR

pressure is to low for gauge to read. dont know if it worked after it broke. they disconnected the blade and swapped out the pump. doubled checked orings on pump side as well as check valve and spring.
    the hit was really hard bent the plow mounting ear and plow frame on truck.cross over valve?

4. CARDOCTOR

fixed the problem didnt see it in the manual but under the pressure adjustment
    check ball is a machined part that threads into the housing. didnt see it the first 5 times i took it apart.

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

That'll do it. Good to hear you're all fixed up John. :drinkup: