1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 rebuild kit?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by dave_dj1, Nov 30, 2010.

1. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

Does anyone know if the master rebuild kit comes with anything other than O-rings?
    Who is a good reputible vendor to purchase said kit?
    Lastly, should I rebuild it or swap it in on a rebuilt unit (found some on evil bay for 500 smackers)?
    I also already have a new motor and overall unit looks ok, haven't had a chance to try it yet, the lift rod is heavily pitted so I would replace that at any rate.
    Thanks for any advice.
    dave

2. plow this

plow this Junior Member

Try Smith Bros. plow parts web site for any rebuild parts for meyers. The E60 rebuild kit I got from them contained o-rings and plastic sealing washers for bolts, the kit was called master rebuild kit. If you look on their web site they have everything you need no matter what your looking for and they are very helpful if you call for advice. Hope this helps.

3. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

thanks plowthis, I had actualy emailed them and never got a response so I was hoping there might be another site, I will give them a call tomorrow.

4. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

I just found a cheap place for Meyers parts. Its called Angelos Supplies. Meyers parts are really cheap on there. Yes the master kit comes with everything all o-rings, packings and seals.

5. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

thanks for the info, adding them to my plow favorites :mechanic:

6. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

I just gave them all my dealer info and am getting really good deals on stuff now.

7. intolerableblis

intolerableblis Junior Member