1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 Rebuild Costs

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by J_Kleve, Nov 18, 2007.

1. J_Kleve

J_Kleve Junior Member

Okay, so I thought I did the right thing this year and hooked up the plow a month ago, made sure everything was a-okay. Put the rig back in the garage and waited for snow. Well it's starting to get a little iffy outside and I rolled the truck out of the garage only to find when I parked it a golf ball sized puddle underneath my E60H. The leak is coming from where the main lift ram joins the base pump block.

I don't know if my pump has ever been rebuilt, but with the snow coming I was thinking about having the local Meyer dealer just do the rebuild and give it the full once over. Any ideas on what a guy should exspect to pay? I understand that depending on parts, etc. - but at the end of the day it'd be nice to know what's fair. I think the pump is around 01 vintage. It's black and is still branded Diamond Quick Lift.

The other option is I do have access to a E47 that I could put on the truck, but that seems like I'd be going backwards in technology.

2. nobletousha13

nobletousha13 Senior Member
    from VA

rebuild

new oring, new packing, new shaft seal, new wiper, new fluid, new paint job about $100-$125. :help:

3. nobletousha13

from VA

oh yeah

new vent cap, new filters

4. J_Kleve

J_Kleve Junior Member

Just talked to the local dealer, they figured around an hour to do a bench rebuild + parts. Not too bad, under 125 and can get it back in a day or two :nod:

5. nobletousha13

from VA

good

yep sounds good:help: