1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 pump wont do nothing??

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by hillbilly458, Dec 31, 2013.

1. hillbilly458

hillbilly458 Junior Member

I Have a E60 meyer pump on my plow,i just put it on a couple weeks ago,It works great,but sometimes i will go out after its been sitting over night or so,And it will not raise up at all,or move ,i push the up button and the amp gauge go all the way over discharge and nothing,i can get out tap on the pump a couple times and it will lift right up,and it will stay working,what would this be????HELP PLEASE
  2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Bad motor...
  3. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Sounds like the brushes in the motor are sticking due to corrosion. I'd suggest replacing the motor or depending on your mechanical ability take it off and clean the brushes and winding.
  4. hillbilly458

hillbilly458 Junior Member

I think thats what it is all so,checked everything else,so im going to get a motor ,ty very much,