1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 pump motor brush kit...... or new ebay motor?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by whdahel, Dec 1, 2015.

1. whdahel

whdahel Junior Member

Well I think I figure what was giving me intermitent lifting, had a broken spring on a motor brush.... so I get on good ol ebay and a set is 60 bones! For freaking brushes! Where do you guys buy yours? I can get a new ebay motor for like 80 bucks shipped. Im for supporting the local guy but he said there is no such kit and to buy new motor.... I know the kit exists. What would you do?:mechanic:

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Just buy a new motor. No telling if anything else is bad on your motor.

3. mwalsh9152

mwalsh9152 Senior Member

fix that one, theres gotta be an alternator/starter rebuilder somewhere near you that can get you those a lot cheaper. I would also just buy a new motor too....but keep it for a spare! Worth its weight in gold when your motor fails in the middle of a storm and all the stores are closed

4. NThill93

NThill93 Member

i got one of the ebay motors works great for 70$ and got it the next day but I'm sure u can find a local place to rebuild your current motor for cheap