1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 Pump Maintenance

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by AFM Contracting, Dec 13, 2006.

1. AFM Contracting

AFM Contracting Member

Wondering what regular maintinanece should be performed on an e60h pump that has been sitting for a year or two. Motor is being replaced right now.
  2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

We used to have a Meyer's E60 and the dealer only told me to flush it out every year anlong with the filter screen.
  3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

I have a Meyer E60 and had it more or less rebuilt in my 1st year of use. Other than that, I hose it off when the weather breaks and keep it in the garage during the off season.

So far, so good. I love this pump.
  4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Good maintenance is imperative to the life of the E60's.Remove the two filter's and clean them and change the fluid. Also I like to pull the coil's off the valve's and clean the inside of the coil's and the outside of the valve stem's of any rust or corrosion.Then smear a little dielectric grease on the inside of the coil's.Do this once a year and you'll have few problem's.