1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 problem

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by ss70steve, Jan 28, 2009.

1. ss70steve

ss70steve Junior Member
    from MA.

hi i have a e60 its about 12 years old it has a new motor new solenoids and i just rebuilt the ram it has a problem going up it will go up 3/4 of the way and the pump still runs it will go all the way up if you bonce the front end i had this problem before i rebuilt the ram. any idears ????

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Weak gear pump or low pump pressure setting. Pressure gage will tell you for sure.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  3. ss70steve

ss70steve Junior Member
    from MA.

i dont have a gauge but i have never played with the setting on that like you where saying i thought about the pump also it hase been doing this since 1/2 way through the last season but when there is no snow it get put on the back bunner thank you

4. ss70steve

ss70steve Junior Member
    from MA.

hi just to let you know i found the problem i bought a new pump but i will put that on the shelf for another time it was the o-ring behind the pump thank you for your help