1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 problem with differnt plow!! Need help

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by RyanvDa, Dec 9, 2009.

1. RyanvDa

RyanvDa Junior Member

hey guys i have a little bit of a problem. last year i had a st 7.5 steel plow on my truck with an e-60 pump. i bought an 8.0 poly c seering plow for this year. my problem is it seems like the poly is to heavy for it. i know its a couple hundred pounds heavier but it should still work fine. i am having trouble when im pushing any snow it doesnt want to pick up under a load. i had the pump rebuilt last year and didnt have no problems with it at all. do you think this plow is to heavy for this pump? or maybe im having a pump issue? any help would be really appreciated. thanks guys

Ryan

2. supercuts

supercuts Senior Member

could be a pump issue. their is a relief valve that could be stuck. mine was slow to lift and it had a bad o-ring and they put a new pump in it just in case