1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e60 overload...PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by swepty, Jan 30, 2009.

1. swepty

swepty Junior Member

:confused:I have a newly rebuilt and tested e 60 with a brande new motor(single post). I took my e47 off, put this e60 on and it worked for 6 100yard passes. Went home for 5 hours, went back out to clean up where cars were parked dropped the plow did good, dropped again for the next pass would not raise:realmad:....solenoid would just click.....did this several times. Now no solenoid click.....hit the up button on the touchpad and it goes instantly to overload......does this with all buttons but down. What could it be? Bad solenoid?:confused:
  2. 04sd

04sd Senior Member
    from pa

Sounds like the motor solenoid is bad. All functions use the motor except for down/float.