1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 not holding left angle-crossover question.

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by snowdays, Feb 16, 2010.

1. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

If an E-60 will not hold a left angle and the C-valve has been changed with no difference, would it then be the crossover? I thought if it would not hold either angle, then its the crossover. Are the new one piece non-adjustable valves any good? That is the only option, correct? Thanks.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You can definitely lose just one angle direction with a faulty CO valve and since you've already replaced the C valve thats a likely candidate, but don't rule out a defective quick coupler either. If you have a spare pair change them out before touching the CO valve. Sometimes the easier fix is the right fix.

3. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

I will do that. The pump is about 3 years old and has the newer style PA block with the hose coming out the side. I have seen in other posts that it seems the crossovers in the newer pumps are more problematic.