1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 motor mount questuion

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by tattoofever, Feb 4, 2011.

1. tattoofever

tattoofever Member

hows it going just bought a e60 replacement motor for a back up as mine is fairly new
    this is a newer style motor with a drain but when i mount it the drain is in the ft not on the bottom so needless to say it wont work ,or wont work for long as it will fill with water
    and never drain until it hits the half way point even then it will be half full
    im told there a plate i can buy that changes the mounting position of the motor? anybody know where i can find such a plate thanks in advance

2. jrodgers

jrodgers Senior Member

When I bought mine it came with it. I think it was OEM Meyer.

3. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Meyer part # 15892 is the end plate # you need , if you purchase the Meyer replacment motor "kit" it will come with the end plate and a ground wire , if you purchase the Motor only it will need the plate # 15892 plate to properly clock the motor to let it drain properly.

I have plenty of the plates if you do not need it right away and can wait for shipping, P/M or email tomsnastyz@yahoo.com if you need one.

TOM

4. tattoofever

tattoofever Member

thanks just sent you a email ,ill hold off installing until i hear from you

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  5. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Email back to you.

TOM