1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 Lifts Fine NO Angle?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by BBChevy, Dec 16, 2009.

1. BBChevy

BBChevy Junior Member

I have a E60 Q/Lift.
    It Lifts FINE,nice and Fast like its suppose to?But,No Angle right or left?
    Heres what i done already.
    Fluid Good
    All connections good.
    Checked all Valves,they check good.
    I have switched the control wires,and they also check Ok?When you switch red and green,it lifts on the Angle.
    I would swear you can feel the Oil going thru the hoses?
    Heres 1 that i wonder about?You can swing the Blade,either direction with it off the Ground.that makes me think a Valve is stuck or hung open?
    Also changed both Q/Disconnect fittings.
    All coils are making Magnitisum.
    I'm NOT 100% sure what the wires are suppose to do when the Controls are activated?And I only get a Hot on the Black when the angle is activated 1 way?the other I get a hot on the Green?
    STUMPED?
    THANKS
    Greg

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Black wire shouldn't be hot in an angle position, thats your lower function control wire (A valve).

Red = Raise
    Black = Lower
    Green = Angle right
    No valves/motor only = Left.

Crack the line open on the right angle cylinder and press the left angle function. Does it push fluid out of your loosened fitting now?

3. BBChevy

BBChevy Junior Member

>?

MR B&B.
    I also hooked up and Old Toggle control switch panel,Same results.I also grounded the Black wire from the Harness to the Battery.That should have Eliminated any electrical issues?
    This Pump worked FINE,until the crossover componets were borrowed and put back???
    I do not have a GOOD diagram on the Pump,I use to have a booklet with all breakdowns,but it left with my Hair?
    I have pulled the little bit of Hair I have left on this 1?
    After cleaning and looking things over ALL DAY!I had thought that that the C/Over valve was inproperly reinstalled or had parts left out?
    I can go out and try what you have sugested.
    I DO APPRECIATE the Time and EFFORD that YOU put in on these Problems!!!
    THANK YOU
    Greg

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

There's the red flag right there Greg. If you would've mentioned that the CO was fooled with that's were I would have directed you right away as those have many components to them and have to be assembled correctly for the plow to angle correctly. Take a look at the manual here and pull it back apart and I'm sure you'll find something misplaced or mis-assembled.

5. BBChevy

BBChevy Junior Member

?

Seems there was 1 Shim,Washer,disc.That was left out,of the stack?It only had about 150PSI?After looking the dia.over and searching thru the parts,I found the MISSING Link?It now has 1800+.
    THANKS Again for your Time!
    Have a Great Holiday!
    Later
    Greg

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Good to hear Greg. Be sure to keep that manual handy as well, I'm sure it will save the day for you again at some point. :waving: