1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 intermittent raise and right failure

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by spud, Jan 17, 2011.

1. spud

spud Junior Member

E60 with a TP. Works fine for a while. Stops raising and angling right, when in that mode trying to angle left sends TP to overload. Fluid is full and looks clean and blue. B&C (red and blue) solonoids have power and magnetism. Wiring looks good and grounds and leads have been checked and cleaned. Cleaned B&C valves, screens and orings look in good condition. Since its intermittent I am feeling it is electrical?? Any suggestions?? Thanks for the help.
  2. tattoofever

tattoofever Member

was haveing the same issue with mine ended up being the main connection pulling it apart and putting it backtogether a few times got me thru the storm,i assume it mad a better connection ,after the storm i cleaned the bluegreen corrosion out of there knock on wood its been fine since ,hope this helps
  3. fordsuvparts

fordsuvparts Senior Member

I had a similar problem and B&B helped me pin point that the controller, or Touch pad was bad. It also had an intermittent problem turned out the controller was going out. I replaced it and now it works perfectly.