1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rcpd34, Feb 25, 2005.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I have an E60 pump for sale. It is the Hi-Lift type. Needs service as it tends to bleed down very slowly. Please e-mail me at rcpd34@comcast.net if interested. I'm taking offers.

Thanks!

2. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation Senior Member

How long is the lift piston ?

3. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I have no idea. The pump is not on the truck.

4. Mdirrigation

If you can grab a set of jumper cables, hook them to a truck , ground the unit. Then hit the lead on the motor , this should raise the piston . I need to know the length to see if it will work better on my dump tk

5. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I know that Meyer makes two lengths. This is the longer one used on the MDII plows. I hope this helps.

6. lawnzzz

lawnzzz Junior Member

What are ya asking?

7. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Cost about a grand. I'd like to see $550 for it.

8. Mdirrigation

look at yor private messages

9. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Interest?

I may have a guy in Baltimore who will take it in trade on a rebuilt one that is the proper application for me. I'd love to sell it to a board member if I can. Any more interest here before I go the other route?

10. golfmanres

golfmanres Senior Member

i am interested. i would like to see pictures of it first!!