1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 Flush with fittings???? Big Nate??

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by eng50, Nov 19, 2005.

1. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

I have searched and not found anyone that has mentioned this...

Has anyone ever tried flushing the pump and cylinders with a homemade type closed circuit? Let me explain what I mean...like they do for auto trannys, use an extra set of quick connects, make a fresh supply bucket and a waste oil bucket. Let the pump draw from the fresh, circulate through the system and return to the waste bucket.

Or is this not possible with the E60 flow?

Thanks

Bill

2. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Thats a good question, never really thought about it.....Rob

3. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I kinda experimented with it, but you still haave to pull the top cap to get the strainer out and replace/clean... IMO I think it is harder on the pumps to flush then tojust disassemble and clean the parts individually, afterall would you want this sludg working through the pump?

SLUDGE.jpg

4. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

Any leads on an exploded diagram, or instructions on a teardown? I would like to do that but the meyer diagram I have is terrible, doesnt even show drain or screens for the e60..

Thanks,
    Bill

5. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict