1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 drop

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Dirtboy953B, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Dirtboy953B

Dirtboy953B Senior Member

Hello,I have a e60 and if you raise it it will stay up for a while and then it will fall down.It also has the base broken like the other e60 seem to have ,any one know there a good place to get one is?I can put it on myself I've already done it once

2. bronco69

bronco69 Member

Your leak down problem is an easy cheap fix. You need to replace the packing cup on the ram inside the sump base and the o-ring in the bottom of it. As far as a good place to get plow parts I have personally found that angelos supplies.com is usually the cheapest. Good luck.

3. Dirtboy953B

When it drops it drops fast, sometimes I it will drop going down the road. if i can't get it stay up I have to push into a pile so it picks the blade up and then raise the pump

4. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

When u do the sump base, you can rebuild the pump.

Your droping problem:

Dose it drop hard like you hit the down button?

And you say it dose not raise? dose it seem like it trys to lift but drops down as fast as it lefts?

B&B... I got this one, for you :D

5. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

and yea, angelos supplies.com is a good place to get stuff

6. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

One More thing,

You say it has a crack, is the crack in the bottom part of the pump unit? ... If so then the crack is in the mp base.... a bad sump base will cause your problems.

7. Dirtboy953B

Yes it drops like you hit the switch,And when it will not raise it will pick up until you let off the switch

8. Dirtboy953B

were the bottom mounting bolt gose is were were it's broke. I have had one brake there before

9. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

Ok if its broke there, its just broke at the bolt hole right?

If thats the case then the sump base no the main problem.

Your going to want to check the "A" Valve, check the O rings to make sure there ok. also check the "A" Valve stem dose it move freely.
    If the orings are bad or the stem dose not move freely, then thats your problem

If you find that the above "A" stuff is all ok, then your going to want to replace the "B" Valve

IF that dose not solve the problem then you need to tear in to the unit, to check the o-rings and stuff at which point you just want to rebiuld it.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  10. Dirtboy953B

yes it's broke at the bolt hole

11. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

OK i have had that before.

But like i said above, check the "A" Valve and stuff..

Also
    Angelos:

Sump Base:

Part Number(s): 15726, M15726

Item code Z415726
    SKU/EAN 45
    Price $124.99

12. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

Do you have a touch pad controller?

13. Dirtboy953B

No, that truck has the toggle switchs,I have a slick stick in another truck,They might be old school but they are cheap to replace

14. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

OK

a dieing touch pab can also cause your problems...

Any ways check the above and let us know how it truns out,

Good Luck

-Clap