1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E60 drifting down

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by snowconcepts, Feb 3, 2011.

1. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

During the last snow storm i blew the top off my pump. When I pushed into a high pile my lift arm hit the plow cracking the top on the pump. So we replaced the top and I had a rebuild kit so we replaced the o rings inside as while. Now I noticed my plow tends to drift down very slowly when in the raise position. Anyone have any ideas?

2. Powastroka

Powastroka Member

Is it leaking anywhere? You may have not seated an o-ring when putting the pump back together and there is fluid leaking by somewhere..

3. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

There is no fluid leaking anywhere on the outside of the pump. I replaced the o ring at the bottom of the base where the piston sits. Could that be the problem?

4. Powastroka

Powastroka Member

Yes it if it wasn't the right size, not seated right, cut, or nicked...

Good luck man! Thumbs Up

5. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

Thanks for the info. I will check on it this weekend after the next snow on Saturday.