1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E58h pump leaking

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by tjmahl, Feb 15, 2014.

1. tjmahl

tjmahl Member

Anyone experience the E58h pump on a drive pro leaking on bottom seems like the pa block filter. Plow is only 2 years old

2. JeepCoMJ

JeepCoMJ Senior Member

Couple times, on crossover relief.

3. Fourtrax250R

Fourtrax250R Senior Member

I have approx. 10 + E58H's in the field and none leak.... yours is only 2 years old.... you have 3 year warranty on that unit... get it to the dealer.

4. tjmahl

tjmahl Member

Dealer says they cannot look at for weeks

5. JeepCoMJ

JeepCoMJ Senior Member

I rebuild them for a living. $350 plus shipping, guarantee problem fixed and pump will return looking better than new. That is a full rebuild, all seals, all new stainless hardware, new bearings and brushes in the motor, individual parts blasting, paint, decals. Your issue might be simple, but the dealer is going to charge you at least if they don't honor warranty, and likely only replace the seal that is leaking.

Follow the link in my signature or send me a p.m.

Could have it back in a few days.
    Thanks,
    Pat