1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E58H no angle issue

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Mowman62531, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Mowman62531

Mowman62531 Member

Hello, have a two year old Drive Pro with a E58H pump. Went to hook up for the first time this year and get things ready, raised fine, lowered fine, angled to the left once, then nothing. Still raises up and down fine, no angle right and can't go anymore to the left. I took the pump apart today and found little pieces of o-ring in just about all of the valves, can't find any damaged o-rings anywhere. Cleaned up, put back together, still same problem, tried swapped solenoids from B to C, same problem. Don't know if the C cartridge is screwed up or not, can't tell, it is has been cleaned out with solvent and air the best I can. Any suggestions? I really can't believe there was that much crap inside of this pump for only two years, and two years ago when I bought it I probably only got to use it twice!

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

I would suggest replacing C valve. Common problem on meyer pumps. You can check the old valve with small allen wrench. Put it in the bottom of valve and push up. Should be able to notice a small amount of movement, it should also spring right back.

3. crete5245

crete5245 Member

What Kimber said. The C valve is probably stuck. You can take it apart, there is a small snap ring at the bottom of the valve right by the threads. You can take it apart and clean the piston.. but I would just replace it.

4. SnowLane

SnowLane Senior Member

The E-58H C valve is different than the old E-47/57/60 C valve. You cannot push on the stem of the valve. You can only replace it.

5. Mowman62531

Mowman62531 Member

Yeah, that's kinda what i came up with too.

6. Mowman62531

Mowman62531 Member

Got a"C" valve, installed it and a new coil for giggles, works perfect! Thanks to all who helped!:salute: