1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e47 wont do anything

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by ahgarageohio, Jan 22, 2009.

1. ahgarageohio

ahgarageohio Junior Member

motor runs, full of fluid, changed out fluid, cleaned out valve body, if you take out the higher filter it sprays like a mofo, so i know the pump is working, but nothing sprays out of other filter hole. any ideas?
  2. sefh

sefh Senior Member

Well we might need some more info to help you. Does the pump angle either way? Check to make sure your A,B,C valves are hooked up properly. Check to make sure you have a good connection to your ground of the pump and that your solenoid is grounded.
  3. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

is the motor running backwards? is it a new motor has it worked with this pump before?
  4. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

I put a new motor in a boss that was wound wrong and ran backwards...tore the whole pump apart trying to figure it out. Does this happen a lot? I figured it was a freak thing with an aftrmarket motor. I did notice the co. I got it from quit selling the a/m motor for a while anyway