1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e47 wont angle right

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by quicknova, Sep 19, 2011.

1. quicknova

quicknova Member

So I'm sure this has probably happend a million times but out of ideas. I replaced both the C coil and then the C valve and still have the same problem. Plow goes up and down fine but will not go to the right. Previously it would go left and right but if you angled it all the way left it would get stuck and remain there. What else is left to try?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Replace both sets of quick couplers. :nod:

3. CS-LAWNSERVICE

CS-LAWNSERVICE Member

The right angle on the Meyers is controlled by the green wire and the white power wire the left on the angle is the default when just the pump runs , make sure your green wire is not broken disconnected

http://www.meyerplows.info/meyer-slik-stik.html is a wiring diagram

To Raise power Red and White Wires

To Lower power Black Wire

To Left power White Wire

To Right power Green and White Wires

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  4. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

You may have a stuck crossover relief valve.

5. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Like B&B said...check your quick couplers, cheaper fix than throwing valves and coils at it. Once the coupler starts hanging up you will have this problem

6. quicknova

quicknova Member

QUICK COUPLER PIN STYLE,1550377

Would this be the correct ones? I've already replaced the C valve and coil and just want to get this setup working so I can sell it. The pump shaft seal is leaking also. I assume that's this? SHAFT SEAL,1550876

I'll buy from any of the vendors on here, pm me just want to get the right stuff and get this thing going asap.