1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E47 wont angle left

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by matt12, Dec 15, 2007.

1. matt12

matt12 Junior Member
    from VA

Hey guys,
    I have an E47 Meyers pump the pump goes up and down fine it even angles left just fine but will not angle right. If i manually connect the lines i can move it to the right but then if i hit the switch to the right it goes left if i hit the switch left it goes left but will not go right any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks for the help in advance. Matt

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

This has been covered a million times here as it's a very common problem on the Meyer pumps.. if you do a search in the Meyer forum you'll find lots of info on this very problem but in a nut shell either the "C" coil (green wire) isn't getting power or the C coil itself is bad.

Or the valve that the C coil operates is defective. The C valve/coil assembly is your angle right valve..if it doesn't open, it will angle left instead of right.

Check the C coil for magnetizism with a screwdriver with the controller held in the angle right position. Does it have magnetism? (make sure the ignition switch is on)

If not then either it isn't getting power from the controller or the coil itself is bad....

If you find it does have magnetism but still won't angle right then the C valve itself is bad... very very common on a Meyer.

3. matt12

matt12 Junior Member
    from VA

Thanks I feel like an idiot for posting This did not realize thee was a section dedicated to just Meyers but thanks again. Matt