1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E47 w/ Newer style touchpad

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by ohionewbie, Nov 2, 2011.

1. ohionewbie

ohionewbie Junior Member

Hey guys....I can only find a wiring diagram for the toggle switches.....I am wanting too know how this hooks up to the solenoid ...there are 2 smaller wires with this setup that now goes too the solenoid. Any help would be great! !

2. Michaelzz28

Michaelzz28 Member
    from Ohio

Mybe this will help

MY_WIRE.gif

3. ohionewbie

ohionewbie Junior Member

Thank you....it does help....although my solenoid looks different than that....

4. Michaelzz28

Michaelzz28 Member
    from Ohio

here is another one:

meyer-touchpad-wiring-diagram.jpg

5. ohionewbie

ohionewbie Junior Member

That's is also helpful .....but I have a solenoid that the 2 red positive posts are on top and then there are 2 smaller posts on the bottom ....im assuming the white wire goes too one of them.....the orange can then mount too negative side of the battery? The orange wire is only 5" long from factory....can I splice it too make it longer too reach?

6. acornish

acornish Senior Member

yes u can or just ground it at any good ground on the body