1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E47 types

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by welj31, Feb 2, 2009.

1. welj31

welj31 Member

What are the diff in types of e47pumps and how do you tell them apart? I seen them on ebay and price ranges from 100 to 800?? I see some called electro touch? I need to get one to change over a st90. Thanks

2. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

pump

the st 90 uses the e47 electro touch . there is the e47 and e47h for the 9 and 10 ft plows i believe the h model has a 2 " longer ram .

3. welj31

welj31 Member

thanks for the help

4. 04sd

04sd Senior Member
    from pa

Like wild bill said, you need an E47, not the E47H. Since you need switches and harness...E47+

5. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

Just remember, "buyer beware". If you don't have a way to test prior to buying, you may be buying someone elses junk. The one in the link posted by 04sd just has fresh paint sprayed on it. You can see the overspray on the hoop. I would hate to see you spend 100.00 on a pump that needs 600.00 in repairs.

6. 04sd

04sd Senior Member
    from pa

7. welj31

welj31 Member

I have been watching the one on ebay with wiring
    Also i found a local kid got a meyer poly plow but he does not know what type...wants 400 for it.....said its newer one

8. 04sd

04sd Senior Member
    from pa

If that's complete with a pump & controls buy it. You don't have to use an E47, that's just the cheapest solution. An E60, E57, E58 will all work but normally sell for more because they're newer and faster.

9. welj31

welj31 Member

Got it

Well I got it .. its a 7'6'' poly blade e47 pump/motor, touch pad , all wiring and hoses, a frame , mount, and new meyers lights. Sweeeeeeet. I might even give the poly a try as it seems to be same mounting set up as my st90.... and mine has leaking angle rams anyway. thanks for the help every one and i will keep updated on leftover parts.