1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e47 stuck up only angle left.

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by bbls, Nov 12, 2009.

1. bbls

bbls Junior Member
    from cal

I just put plow on after sitting all summer and it went up fine but now is stuck up and will only angle left. I am going to try and trouble shoot tomorrow using online manual, but was wanting a little advice from those in the know. Anything that will help me that is not in the manual. It was low on fluid when I put it up- thought I had put enough in but guess not. This is my first time working on these and I am not a mechanic, but like to ticker and need to save some money!!! Thanks for any help.
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Likely a control issue due to a poor connection(s). Check all connections at both the controller and at the pump being sure they're fully on, clean, and tight.
  3. Kenyou

Kenyou Senior Member

Hi bbls. Welcome to plow site.

Obviously you didn't read the rest of these post of this page or you would have seen the answer to your question about 17 post down the page. If B&B gives you an answer, he is generally right.
    There is world of information on this site but unfortunatly, you have to read it.

Good luck.