1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e47 runs but doesnt move , Last minute trouble shooting..

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by louied9, Dec 10, 2009.

1. louied9

louied9 Member

calling all Meyers gurus,

I bought a used set up , and it worked on the truck it came off of..

I took the pump apart , cleaned it , repalced all 3 solinoids , and a,b,c valves.

I did not replace the crossover valve or the other one behind the motor... or take off the PA block..

the motors turns, the float worked once, but other then that no up,down, left or right... I cents pressure is building up and not leaking out. some things the service manual doesn't mention hurts the end user..

could it be the PA block clogged or the motor not turning, even though i get the sound it is working and magnetic at each coil..

i have the service manual , and i am tired of filling and draining the pump..

any help is xmas in my stocking..

thanks,
    Louied