1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e47 right is left left is up!!!!!

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by jayram75, Nov 20, 2010.

1. jayram75

jayram75 Junior Member
    from ny

hi guys im sure youve all heard this a million times but here i go. I have a meyer e47 i got for nothing and i hooked it to a western handheld controller thats a 3 wire like the meyer version. up works perfect so does down and float, but when i push right it gos left and when i push left it goes up. do you guys know what solinoid does what for the e47 red left, green up you know what do they do? i heard some people saying its a relief or something i just wanna make sure i got my western wires to the right solinoid before i change parts. also it goes down kinda slow is there a way to speed up the drop. thanx to all of you you helped me out with a western a while ago maybe you can help with this. have a good thanksgiving!!

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You can not run a Meyer pump with a Western controller, it won't work correctly..because the pumps don't use the same valve combination to perform the angle functions.

3. 1982_F350

1982_F350 Member

The A is the black on in the back, B is the red one, and C is the green one. A lowers the plow, B raises the plow, and C turns the plow... However I also think your problem is your controller. I don't think that a western can run a meyer correctly.